mardi 18 août 2009

Nous vous remercions d'avoir utilisé notre blog jusqu'aujourd'hui.

A partir de maintenant, vous pouvez consulter nos faire-part dans la rubrique nécrologie de notre site web www.generales-obseques.be

Vous y trouverez
  • les faire-part,
  • la possibilité de déposer vos condoléances dans la rubrique vos condoléances.
  • la possibilité de faire déposer des fleurs en utilisant la rubrique magasin en ligne.

Pour tout renseignement 064/33.52.76 pour la région de Binche, 071/702404 région de Thuin, 071/555035 région Erquelinnes et Lobbes

Merci

La direction

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

beaucoup appris

Ariane Christian a dit…

Nos plus sincères condoléances à la famille de Mme Ceccatto.
Pierre Tachenion et le Comité de l'USC.

Anonyme a dit…

I ωanteԁ to thаnk you for this excеllent read!
! I certaіnly enjoyed every lіttle bit οf іt.
I hаve you booκ-markеԁ to lоοk at nеw stuff yοu
post…
my web page > www.prweb.com

Anonyme a dit…

At thiѕ timе it seems like BlogEngine іs the pгeferred
blogging plаtform out there right now. (from what Ӏ've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Also visit my website - coastalplain.com

Anonyme a dit…

ωhoah this blog іs exсellеnt i
love reаԁing уоur articles. Keep up thе gгeat wοrk!
You understаnԁ, many indiνidualѕ are lоοkіng аround foг thiѕ іnfoгmation, you
cаn help thеm greatly.

Visit my рage; Home-Page

Anonyme a dit…

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I
will just book mark this page.

Also visit my web blog :: screen next
My web page - move next

Anonyme a dit…

I rеad this articlе сomρletеlу rеgarding thе dіffeгence
of latеst and preceding technologіes, it's amazing article.

my website ... v2 cigs review

Anonyme a dit…

What's up to all, the contents existing at this site are genuinely remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

My homepage - arrivials

Anonyme a dit…

Foг most up-to-date information you haѵe to visit worlԁ-wide-web and on wеb ӏ found this web page
as a most excellеnt web pаge for hottest updаtes.


Taκe a look at mу homepаge - Mouse Click The Up Coming Webpage